Business Development Ninja
NexLevel Challenge is a Calgary based company that offers a variety of training options for companies of various sizes, and industries. The combination of scientific-based Emergenetics profiling and experiential learning, boosted by ongoing consulting support, is a combination proven to deliver lasting results.
What our clients can expect? Fun and engaging team building experiences, combined with practical and relevant training, designed to help their team members Connect, have Fun & achieve Excellence.
We are looking for a Business Development Ninja who can identify and close substantial sales deals. As the next hire for our leadership team, this individual will join a passionate group of individuals, who truly believe in the experience and service that we deliver to our clients.
- A person who cannot wait to get out of bed in the morning to meet new people, to assist business owners and to close deals?
- A salesperson with a funnel of potential clients/contacts from which to draw?
- A sales pipeline builder, for whom building the pipeline is an obsession?
- A person who people trust, because of your passion, integrity, and clarity?
- A master at starting and closing sales, where the client is coming back for more?
- A persistent sales professional, known for your ability to follow-up and follow-through?
If you said yes to the above, read on…
- Communicate the uniqueness of NexLevel’s value proposition to key customers and decision-makers.
- Build an active sales pipeline, closing monthly sales with a regular rhythm.
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Track and report progress with implementation of sales plan and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Proven track record of business development success.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Strong multitasking abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Team player attitude willing to work in a growth environment, leading and learning for the opportunity to grow with the company for great future rewards.
- Pleasant, strong and confident presence in person and by phone.
- Proven success in verbal and written communication.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn.
- Proficiency in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- A self-starter, who is motivated by sales commissions where the sky is the limit.
Education and Qualifications:
- Three or more years of business to business (B2B) sales experience;
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or minimum of 2-years equivalent professional experience;
Must have a laptop or computer and cell phone for completing required job duties.
100% Competitive, commission-based opportunity, commensurate with experience.
Contract with possibility for permanent.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, outlining why you think you would be a fit for NexLevel Challenge through the indeed.ca portal. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
NexLevel Challenge Success Statement:
Our Team Training program is one of a kind and is designed for lasting results. Typical team building has short term impact; NexLevel Challenge’s Team Training ensures our clients are putting money back into their bottom line, with results that don’t fade over time.
Learn more about us at: https://www.nexlevelchallenge.com