AGATHA STARCZYK, BA, CPHR, CCMP
Strategic advisor, executive leadership coach, facilitator and writer with over 15 years of combined internal and external consulting experience in talent management (human resources), change management, organizational design, process and strategy optimization, and leadership effectiveness.
SELECT WORK EXPERIENCE, CONSULTING
& COACHING CLIENTS:
- Suncor Energy – Current
- Hammerhead Resources
- Devon Canada
- Talisman Energy (now Repsol)
- Maxxen International
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
- Talent Pool
- Covenant Health Care
- Manitoba Health/Manitoba Blue Cross
- City of Spruce Grove
- Vancouver Port Authority
- High Tide Ventures
CLIENT SUCCESS STORIES:
- Suncor Energy – currently delivering organizational design, change management and stakeholder engagement advisory to various Upstream business units.
- Covenant Health (province-wide organization with 18 hospitals and clinics) – delivered a review of recruitment processes, documentation of workflow and leading recruitment strategies, resulting in a 25% decrease in steps, allowing recruiters to take on more requisitions and improve quality of service to clients.
- Suncor Energy – designed and implemented four new recruitment strategies and programs over an 18 month period, including military veteran recruitment, women in trades and industry collaboration, thereby diversifying recruitment sources and cutting agency and headhunting costs.
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra – designed and implemented recruitment, onboarding and goal setting processes for better role clarity, allowing the administration team and leadership to concentrate efforts on raising funds and decreasing their projected deficit from $1.8 million to $300,000 despite an economic downturn.
- Maxxen International – developed processes from sourcing to onboarding and retention of international talent coming from Europe to Canada, resulting in the recruitment of over 200 tradespeople over a three-year period.
PAST & CURRENT VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
- United Way GAIN Team – Past Leadership Coach
- Polish Girl Scouting Association – Past District Commissionaire (Alberta); Current Venturer Unit Advisor
- Friends of the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra – Past Co-Chair
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- CCMP – Certified since 2022
- University of Calgary – 2003 – Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) – Since 2012
- Certified Effectiveness Coach in The Emerson Suite™
- Organizational Design Training
- Certified Myers-Briggs Practitioner
- Canadian Board Diversity Council – Introduction to Board Training
- “Temporary Foreign Workers: Implementing a Challenging Variable into your Talent Equation ”, HUMANCapital. Spring 2012
- “Success University for Women in Leadership.” November 2017
- – English and Polish – fluent; French – advanced