“COACHING IS RELEASING A PERSON’S POTENTIAL TO MAXIMIZE THEIR OWN PERFORMANCE. IT IS HELPING THEM LEARN RATHER THAN TEACHING THEM.”
– Timothy Gallway
Coaching is a proven way to accelerate results and achieve higher levels of performance. A coach can help an individual develop the discipline required to be more effective as a leader in your organization. If you have ever considered working with a coach, there is no better time than the present to experience firsthand how this approach can maximize your potential and enable you to achieve your goals, both personally and professionally.
Facilitation is also available in a workshop setting for team-base leadership development or team building at all levels through the use of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and other tools, to help better understand one another and drive towards common goals and results.
There’s an app for that
Praeceptum’s coaching program provides clients with an understanding of most effective management skills, as well as practical mobile tools to help them apply those skills within their organizations.
Individual Benefits of Effective Coaching
- Increase income
- Augment potential for promotion
- Improve performance ratings
- Improve team engagement and commitment
- Advance personal growth
- Improve employee engagement and retention
- Increase team efficiency
- Strengthened employee & team commitment
- Improve leader manager effectiveness
- Reach organisational and team goals faster
- Capitalize on employee strengths & address weaknesses
- Improve decision making efficiency & meeting outputs
With the firm belief that business is personal, if you are not at the top of your game, feeling energized and enthusiastic about what you do, it likely has less to do with your work, and more to do with you. Using The Emerson Suite™ proven management methodology and mobile toolkit, together we will explore four key areas to increase your effectiveness – JOB, SITUATION, BEHAVIOUR and CHANGE.
Praeceptum Consulting offers a personalized program that will benefit leader-managers who want to learn the essential skills required to succeed in any organization. Through regular meetings, in person or remotely, clients will:
- Set clear performance objectives to achieve role clarity and manage towards results
- Learn to effectively manage their time and the people they work with to increase both individual and team productivity
- Apply a range of management styles to increase their influence in a variety of situations
- Identify short and long-term changes that must be implemented to become more effective
Get in touch for a complimentary discovery session.